Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema’s Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema (“Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema”, “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to providing you with a positive, easy and secure online browsing experience. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema manages www.kookaburracinema.com.au
Our Policy explained:
- What information is collected? – Any information you enter during the submission of forms or an order on www.kookaburracinema.com.au can be collected and stored in our customer database. In order to better define the types of information that is collected, Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema has identified and grouped these into two categories:
- Personal Information; and
- General Non-Specific & Demographic Information.
General Non-Specific & Demographic Information: Any non-personal information either entered by you or recorded as part of the transaction process is considered to be General Non-Specific & Demographic Information. This is information that does not contain personal information, rather is comprised of the type and quantities of products purchased, and any demographic information.
Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema also has the ability to track your navigation through this site by recording the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), as well as your computer’s IP address, which is a unique address assigned to your PC by your Internet Service Provider or Information Systems Department on a TCP/IP network.
- What do we use the information for? – In order to provide you with the best online experience possible, we may collect both personal and non-personal information to give us a better understanding of the demographic and geographic profile of our customers. The information we collect is reviewed closely to assist us in determining the most popular products of interest to our customers, and better structure our site(s) to suit your needs.By tracking your IP through our site, we can better understand the types of products and information whichis relevant to our customers and may from time to time, use this information to provide our customers with information or promotions which match their various geo- and demographic dynamics.
From time to time, we may send surveys to our customers via e-mail or online at our website in order to solicit your feedback on improvements we should make to the site in order to improve your online experience. These surveys are completed on a voluntary basis and personal and general information are not required. Refusal to complete the survey or poll will not result in any penalisation of the customer(s) standings with our organisation. Should you not wish to receive notification of subsequent surveys or polls, you can click the link supplied at the bottom of every promotional e-mail we send you to request that you not receive such notifications in the future.
Should you contact us via the e-mail contact links on our site, contact us via telephone or written correspondence, we may keep your comments on file for future use in our contact database and you hereby grant us the right to publish your comments and you grant us the right to disclose your identity.
- Sharing of Information – The primary purpose of collecting personal and non-personal information on this site is for the purposes of informing you of ongoing marketing activities to keep you apprised of new products, special offers or contests we may run from time to time.Your personal information will not be sold, traded or rented to another party and is for the express internal use of Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema and Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema only except as otherwise stated in this policy.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of www.kookaburracinema.com.au (The Website). By using The Website you agree to comply with them. The right to use The Website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
Copyrights and Trademarks
- All copyright of the materials contained on The Website are owned by or licensed to us.
- No person is authorised to use, copy or distribute any portion of The Website including related graphics
- Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on The Website are trademarks/service marks that identify Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema and the goods and/or services provided by Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of The Website. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from The Website. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlinks.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitation on Liability The information and materials on The Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY ‘AS IS’ BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AN NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEBSITE.
Changes to These Conditions of Use Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema reserves the right to change these Conditions of Use at any time by posting new Conditions of Use at this location. Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema can be contacted using the contact form here with any questions relating to these Conditions of Use.